Monday, January 2, 2017

Here's a quick message for now. I've resurrected this blog after abandoning it a while back. Originally, it was created to stir interest in my Granite Cove Mysteries: A Nose for Hanky Panky, A Deadly Christmas Carol and Laugh 'til You Die. In those books I included bogus "housekeeping" tips from a character called Auntie Pearl (who became popular in her own right).

And now I've temporarily left Granite Cove and have recently delivered Phantom Baby, at nearly 300 pages, by Martin Brown Publishers. Phantom Baby is now available in print and e-book. Phantom Baby is a Triple-A saga: adultery, addiction and abduction. In other words, something for everyone!

Okay, I don't want to wear out my welcome after a 5-year absence and so I'll write more after I've had more coffee because I'm down a quart. In the meantime, here's a link to Phantom Baby: http://tinyurl.com/hwc6att

No comments:

Post a Comment